Thursday 13 September 2012

Four pieces of Jewellery for under £10 :)

Hey guys, 
So I went to Primark today to get some new PJ's as its getting colder at night nowadays :(, But unfortunately warm and cosy one's are not in stock yet. So while I was there I found myself looking around the jewellery section :). 
     I haven't got any jewellery from them recently as I haven't seen anything that interesting. But today was a little different and I came out with these few pieces. And I thought I'd show you lot what I got. 

1. Drop Chain Earrings - £3
2. Flower Stud Earrings - £2.50
3. Glasses Double-Ring - £2
4. Leopard print studs - £2

I've sure missed buying their Jewellery, I mean where else can you get such cute pieces for so cheap. its amazing.
       I love the ring, and as I have a double-ring fetish at the moment this was defo gonna be a buy.

What do you guy's think?

Kiwi..x

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate