Thursday 15 November 2012

John Frieda FRIZZ-EASE | Review

Hey
So heres my second post for today and its a Review on John Frieda Frizz-Ease shampoo, conditioner and Extra strength formula Hair Serum which I received yesterday.
Full Review:
So I washed my hair with these products yesterday and I have to say I really liked them, and I think that it really worked well with my hair and gave me great results.
The shampoo, Isn't sulphate free, which is something i usually look out for when buying shampoo's,  however It was very moisturising and did not dry out my hair. Its really light, smells gorgeous and really lathers up :). I only did one wash and my hair felt very clean and surprisingly tangle free.
The conditioner, like the shampoo this smelt really nice. This was also very light and a little goes a long way. It left my hair very fluffy and seemed to get rid of quite a lot of the frizz.
The serum, I think this worked really well, it moisturised my hair left it felling very soft and seemed to get rid of alot of the frizz whilst I was blow drying it out. It also allowed me to flat iron my hair in less strokes and it stayed frizz-free all day, and i haven't had to redo it today. 

My Results 



You can check out more of their products like their Brilliant Brunette shampoo, or the Frizz-Ease products I used on their website here: Johnfrieda.co.uk.

What do you all think of the results? Has anyone else used there products before? 

Kiwi..x

6 comments:

  1. Your hair looks nice before and after using it :) I didn't know you were transitioning. How are you finding it?
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love transitioning, loving my curls.
      Planning to big chop when I reach two years :) ..x

      Delete
  2. I've always liked John Frieda products so I'll give these two a go when I see them:) Great job on the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have beautiful hair :) I'm following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review hunni! I've never used John Frieda's products but I have heard some good things about the brand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your results turned out great! I used one of their products some years back but they really does work to help smooth your hair and control the frizz.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate