Monday 25 February 2013

Rihanna Meet's Topshop: Spring Collection

Hey guy's
Is it just me or is everyone excited about Rihanna's new collection at Topshop. I Cant wait, as most of you may now, I'm a big fan of Rihanna's style which I've blogged about previously as 1 of my Style Crush which you can check out here: Rihanna.
Picture Source

Above are a few piece's from her collection. I'm loving the bold strippy pieces, they will defiantly make a statement, the skater skirt is defiantly on my wish-list :). The pop of yellow colour in the collection will be great to get for spring/summer season, as it looks very bright and cheerful. I also really like this collection in particular as she has created some great simple, yet classy pieces that will look great combined with piece I already have in my wardrobes which is a bonus. My favourite piece at the moment would have to be the long boots in the first picture.

 I'm not to sure if its going to be online in the States, but they will be in UK stores very soon. I can't wait :)

Find out more about the competition on the following link: Rihanna for River Island

And you can check out a behind the scene's video of the catwalk on the Cosmopolitan website here










Take Care
Kiwi..x

1 comment:

  1. Its such a great collection, I've been looking at them on the website and I literally want to buy everything lol xX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate