Wednesday 21 August 2013

Marley twist / Havana braids hair style ideas

Hey guys
I'm here to share some of my favourite go to hairstyles I've been wearing this summer. Although my hair is in chunky twist these hairstyles are definitely transferable to box braids or all hair types with some length. So I hope these are helpful to someone :)

I love having Marley twist as they are a great protective hair style, they keep your ends sealed and I am easily able to wash and moisturise my hair while they are in the style. I also love how versatile they are as they can pretty much be manipulated into any style. So Please feel free to check out my hairstyle tutorial below to see how I created my 5 goto hairstyles, and hopefully someone tries one out :)

Take Care
Kiwi..x

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate