Friday 9 January 2015

Ever After - Matte Palette | Review ★☆☆☆☆

Hey Dolls, 
So todays post is going to be a review on a MUA palette i picked up a few weeks ago.
So I brought the Ever After Matte palette, which supposedly meant to help you create 'a variety of looks from subtle & natural to smokey & glam. Well after doing the swatches I guess it's safe to say for £4, you get what you pay for.
 The top lighter colours didn't seem to have much pigmentation, I had to pick up alot of product (with the cheap useless double headed applicator included in the pack) to make these swatches. And to me personally they all look nearly exactly the same. Maybe it just doesn't work on my skin tone?
The second layer however did have a bit more pigmentation, and I did like the look of Penny, truffle and smoke shades. But 3 out of 10 isn't something to celebrate. Hopefully I may be able to use some of the shades as a base, I'll just need to play around with it and see what I come up with.
I guess I was slightly disappointed as I had used their Heaven on Earth palette before in the past and loved the product. Not only was it only £1 back then but It was well pigmented and easy to apply and blend with other shadows.


Verdict
Slightly Disappointed - 

Has anyone else tried any MUA eyeshadow palette's?

Take care
Kiwi..x

2 comments:

  1. Good review doll! I think the colors lack pigment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh awesome post :) i always love reading your blog!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate