Monday 19 January 2015

NUDE NOTD

Hey Dolls,
So today I've decided to go for a Nude NOTD
Peachy Keen, Nude, with matte top coat
I know I said at the beginning of the year that I was going to get out of my comfort zone and be more adventurous but I think this is clearly the total opposite lol. I love this look now though, I think it has a professional look. The nude colour with the matte finish definatly make me feel more grown up :), I usually get rounded acrylics but I feel asthough the squared ones look alot more realistic now aswell, at least that's a change.

What do you guys prefer round or square?

Take Care
Kiwi..x

1 comment:

  1. I love it! It's definitely professional and also very versatile. That's why I prefer the earth tones every now and then :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate