Saturday 17 January 2015

SELFIE STICK :D

But first let me take a selfie......
Hey dolls
Happy Saturday!!!!! So, as you can tell I fell into the craze and brought a selfie stick x_x, I tried not to but they looked so fun and I can tell you I'm loving it. I just need to work on posing correctly so the pole doesn't get in my picture.
Universal 1/4 screw | Weight 500g | Close 20cm - Extended 97cm 
So I brought mine off of ebay for £6.98. It's a 7 part stick that strectches out to nearly a meter, and onto of it a universal 1/4 screw so that it can attach to any camera, or you can use the phone attachment bracket to place your phone into it, which is so useful as I mostly take picture on my phone. It also comes with a handy little bluetooth remote that allows you to take the pictures while your phone is a meter away. It's so easy to use and you can get some great angles.


Has anyone else tried one of these?

Have a good weekend everyone
Kiwi..x

5 comments:

  1. lol, I've been wanting to get one of these as well. They're supposed to be really good at getting landscapes and building in the background when your on holidays.

    T.S

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend recently bought one for me and I am so in love with it. I sometimes put my phone on my tripod and use the remote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I found this post. I wasn't confident if the selfie stick would take my whole outfit but now I feel assured. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I found this post. I wasn't confident if the selfie stick would take my whole outfit but now I feel assured. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate